This course for renewable energy projects will provide you with the basic tools to analyze investment projects in renewable energies.
This course for renewable energy projects will provide you with the basic tools to analyze investment projects in renewable energies, providing sufficient technical and financial knowledge to respond to an investment opportunity in these technologies, both in projects that develop from scratch (greenfield investment) as those presented in the form of a corporate operation.
- Understand the key terms and definitions of the renewable energy industry.
- Introduce the key assumptions in a financial model.
- Prepare the three financial statements (profit and loss account, balance, cashflow).
- Perform cash flow discount and business DCF valuation.
Javier González has more than 10 years of experience in the renewable energy sector in companies such as INGEMAS, TSK, OPDE and BFC. Javier has performed functions of corporate development, M & A and controlling. He previously began his career in auditing at Deloitte and as a consultant at the Inter-American Development Bank. He has a degree in Business Administration and Economics.
This course consists of 29 online lessons with a total duration of almost 12 hours including videos and practical exercises.
- Chapter 1 – INTRODUCTION
- Chapter 2 – SUMMARY
- Chapter 3 – DATATAPE
- Chapter 4 – ASSET INFORMATION
- Chapter 5 – ASSET VALUATION
- Chapter 6 – LIQUIDITY
- Chapter 7 – LIQUIDITY POPULATION TRANSACTIONS
- Chapter 8 – LIQUIDITY ASSETS
- Chapter 9 – ASSETS FINAL LIQUIDITY
- Chapter 10 – ASSETS SALES TIMING
- Chapter 11 –ASSETS COSTS
- Chapter 12–ASSETSCOSTS
- Chapter 13 – ASSETS COSTS (SALES COSTS)
- Chapter 14–ASSETS COSTS (CLOSING COSTS)
- Chapter 15 – SALES CURVES I
- Chapter 16 – SALES CURVES II
- Chapter 17 – CASH FlOW BY UNIT
- Chapter 18 – CASH FLOW BY UNIT –
- Chapter 19 – CASH FLOW BY UNIT – SALES AND COSTS II
- Chapter 20 – MANAGEMENT
- Chapter 21 – CASH FLOW BY UNIT
- Chapter 22 – OUTPUT CF TOTAL DEBT & EQUITY
- Chapter 23 – OUTPUT CF TOTAL CF UNLEVERED
- Chapter 24 – OUTPUT CF TOTAL CF LEVERED
- Chapter 25 – OUTPUT CF TOTAL BALANCE & CASH FLOW
- Chapter 26 – OUTPUT CF TOTAL DEVELOPMENT
- Chapter 27 – SUMMARY P&L AND NET CASH FLOW
- Chapter 28 – SUMMARY INVESTMENT METRICS
- Chapter 29 – OUTPUT VALUE BRIDGE
Who is it for?
Students and professionals who want to start acquire knowledge in the world of renewable energy, technology, regulation, investment analysis, and the valuation of projects.