With this course of SaaS (Software as a Service) you will learn; the key terms of the sector, to build a financial model and to evaluate a digital Startup.
Business Plan SaaS
Out of stock
Out of stock
With this course you will learn to build a very complete financial model from scratch, incorporating assumptions, projections, valuation and presentation of graphs. We will always use the best practices in the industry. Together, we will analyze, how much cash the business should generate according to its business plan, its break even point, etc.
- Understand the key terms and definitions of start ups / e-commerce used in the industry.
- Understand the e-commerce industry, the most common business models, players, etc.
- Know how to introduce key assumptions in a model.
- Calculate the number of orders and the customer base that will be used to project the revenue.
- Prepare the 3 financial statements based on the Business Plan.
- Perform discount of cash flow and valuation of DCF of the business.
- Generate relevant graphics to illustrate cash flow, key metrics and the overall investment opportunity.
- Learn basic operational tools to:
- Know your company better.
- Learn to negotiate and how to ask for funds.
- Find support for decision making.
- Control your finances.
Jordi Vidal is an investment manager at Kibo Ventures and focuses on; the evaluation of new investment opportunities, the execution of live offers and the support of companies in the Kibo portfolio. Before joining Kibo, he accumulated operational experience at Deliberry, a grocery delivery company based in Barcelona, where he was responsible for the creation of operations, processes and logistics.
Prior to that, Jordi was a consultant at Odgers Berndtson Management Consultants, where he had the opportunity to work in many industries, such as retail, energy, medical care, air transport and electronic commerce. Additionally, Jordi has worked at KPMG as a management consultant and at Everis as a capital market analyst.
Jordi has a Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who works in the digital sector, in investment banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity etc.
- Entrepreneurs or people who plan to start their own business.