Learn to build a business plan for a startup or digital company and to assess the investment project in the digital industry.
Business Plan Digital Basic
The Business Financial Plan is essential when starting a business. This course will help to understand how useful a business plan is, since it will allow you to better understand the business and is a fundamental tool for managing the business, requiring investors funds, controlling / budgeting expenses, analyzing financial profitability but above all to make the right strategic decisions.
This course will provide students and professionals with solid Excel skills and the ability to prepare a detailed operational financial model in the digital sector. The complete model will include the projection of the P & L account, the balance and the cash flow that will illustrate answers to relevant business problems and applied to the digital sector.
- How to start and build a digital business plan.
- Understand the importance of financial modelling in the decision making of a company
- How to project the model of 3 financial statements (P & L, Balance and CF) and create a model with the best practices in excel
- Key financial concepts and operating parameters used in the digital sector: Revenues, EBITDA, Equities, ROI, ROIC, IRR
- Sensitivity analysis and graphics to present
Borja has a Business Administration and Law degree from ICADE (Universidad Pontificia de Comillas). He started his career in investment banking in Bank of America and Merrill Lynch, and continued as a consultant for McKinsey & Company. He has also worked for Seaya Ventures (Venture Capital fund). Lately he has been developing an entrepreneurial project.
This course consists of 8 online lessons with a total duration of almost 4 hours including videos and practical exercises. In addition, study and reference material with Excel files to practice and their solutions are included.
- Chapter 1 – E-COMMERCE
- Chapter 2 – FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Chapter 3 – FINANCING
- Chapter 4 – MARKETPLACE REVENUE MODEL
- Chapter 5 – OTHER COSTS
- Chapter 6 – PERSONNEL COSTS
- Chapter 7 – SAAS REVENUES MODEL
Who is it for?
- Any professional or student who has an interest in working in financial areas (investment banks, private equity, corporate development, financial advisor / analyst, etc).
- Any professional who wants to improve in his professional career.
- Any entrepreneur who wants to better understand their business, raise funds, or develop an operational tool to manage their business.