Learn to build a business plan for a startup or digital company and to assess the investment project in the digital industry.
Business Plan Digital Basic
The financials of a Business Plan are essential to creating a successful business. This course will help you to thoroughly understand how advantageous it is to have a concrete business plan. A Business Financial Plan is, also, a fundamental tool for managing the business, requesting funds from investors, controlling / budgeting expenses, analyzing financial profitability and, most importantly, assisting in making the right strategic decisions. Overall, it is the best instrument in allowing you to thoroughly understand the business.
This course will provide students and professionals with solid Excel skills and the ability to prepare a detailed operational financial model. The complete model will include the projection of the Profit & Loss (P & L) account, the balance and the cash flow (CF) that will illustrate answers to relevant business problems. The model can be applied to the digital sector.
- How to start and build a digital business plan.
- Understand the importance of financial modelling in the decision-making process of a company
- Key financial concepts and operating parameters: conversion rate, CAC & LTV.
Borja has a Business Administration and Law degree from ICADE (Universidad Pontificia de Comillas). He started his career in investment banking in Bank of America and Merrill Lynch, and continued as a consultant for McKinsey & Company. He has also worked for Seaya Ventures (Venture Capital fund). Lately he has been developing an entrepreneurial project.
This course consists of 8 online lessons with a total duration of almost 4 hours including videos and practical exercises. In addition, study and reference material with Excel files to practice and their solutions are included.
- Chapter 1 – E-COMMERCE
- Chapter 2 – FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- Chapter 3 – FINANCING
- Chapter 4 – MARKETPLACE REVENUE MODEL
- Chapter 5 – OTHER COSTS
- Chapter 6 – PERSONNEL COSTS
- Chapter 7 – SAAS REVENUES MODEL
Who is it for?
- Any professional or student who has an interest in working in financial areas (investment banks, private equity, corporate development, financial advisor / analyst, etc).
- Any professional who wants to improve in his professional career.
- Any entrepreneur who wants to better understand their business, raise funds, or develop an operational tool to manage their business.